Monday, January 23, 2012

hero time

So when my mum came up this weekend she did my nails for me to make them all sparkly for my birthday.
She made them look amazing; it shouldn't be hard for her as it is her profession. My mum has her own business and started it all up from scratch. From doing nails in the spare bedroom/office space at home to renting her own space in a salon. From doing a bit of nail art as a hobby to being a qualified waxer, nail tech, and expert in Indian head massage. I couldn't be more proud and full of admiration for my mum. Not many have the grit and determination to start a business from scratch and be so successful from it. My mum continues to grow her business and skills all year through and she flourishes every step of the way. She may not always feel confident or know where to go next but she should know how amazing she is, with her career and life. My mum can do anything she puts her mind...including sparkly birthday nails, which I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment