Monday, April 30, 2012

my week, according to the photos i've taken.


So I had a lovely beginning of the week and pretty stressful and miserable end to my week. As you know, I went home to visit my parents so naturally I spent most of my time taken millions of pictures of our family pets- they are pretty lovely though. I also got a surprise trip to the zoo (post coming soon). It was a wonderful time at home and was just what I needed. The rest of the week has been back and work and sorting out the close at work. I pretty stressful time I can tell you, resulting in a bad ending to the week; but hopefully something brighter in the future. Now we're closed and although I working other places until we reopen, I have a lot of time off so watch this space to lots of adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment