Friday, July 6, 2012

step into...

..Christmas! That's right, I've said it. It really is my favourite time of year and, although I started this project weeks ago, I thought I'd share it with you know, especially since it is less than 6 months to go until the big day!
So, this year Alex and I are thinking of going a bit more crafty with our presents over commercial and, as usual, I have a thousand ideas that I want to make, so I decided to start everything off with a Christmas planner and then to start creating.
I picked up this Christmassy paper in the sales in January and have now had a chance to use it. I covered a normal notebook in the paper, then covered it in laminate. Each section in my notebook correlates to present ideas, table decorations etc. (I can't show you presents, in case anyone is reading). At least now, you can see my true love for Christmas and just how early I start thinking about it. And yes, I did also order Home Alone 1 & 2 today!





No comments:

Post a Comment