Monday, October 15, 2012

my week, according to the photos i've taken.

 
I've had a long and busy week; but this weekend, made up for it as I got to see my dad. I had a very early start this week because of work; last time I had starts this early (here) it was summer and not too bad, this time though I woke up and it still looked like the dead of night. I think Alex knew I needed cheering up this week and so he bought me Ronnie the Reindeer; chocolate and Christmas-can it get any better?! I also took a little lone trip to Richmond yesterday. I'm didn't really wanna venture out on my own but the weather looked nice and autumnal and I didn't want to spend the day cooped up in the house. It was a nice couple of hours out and I managed to pick up a few gifts etc.

2 comments:

  1. 5.03 oh Kelsey you poor thing! That is rubbish, I bet you needed cheering up. Ronnie the Reindeer looks amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. surprisingly I got up okay that day; it was the day after, I felt 3 times more tired than usual!x

      Delete