Monday, November 12, 2012

my week, according to the photos i've taken.


I did so much this week, I just didn't take as many pictures as I wanted. That's what happens when you're out with dinner with friends, and spending the following night out again dancing until the pub closes. The beginning of the week I also spent some time with my mum (here). This week I intend to recharge my batteries (yesterday I spent all day in my pjs/asleep/watching tv, so a good way to start I think), ready for the weekend and whatever I choose to do with it.

2 comments:

  1. According to the two first pictures of the Christmas lights and confetti at Oxford Street I'm pretty sure we were at the same place at the same time!
    How weird!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very strange. i took my mum to see them. did you have a good time?x

      Delete