Monday, November 19, 2012

my week, according to the photos i've taken.


It really is that time of year (yes, I love it and go on and on about it!); Christmas is coming and Alex and I are trying really hard to get it all finished asap. I think this is because I want to be able to flit about in December, possibly buying a few little treats for myself and also just getting into the festive spirit without the panic I usually have. Also, my new bag came this week- I'm in love. It's just so new and big and lovely. I've also been making a few more bits and pieces this past week and have been having lots of cozy nights in. It's been lovely.

3 comments:

  1. lovely photos :) i'm also really excited for the holiday season, so i totally know how you feel. i love the photo of that HUGE christmas tree, and the photo of you. really nice!

    how have you been dear? did you enjoy your weekend? hope all is well!

    xox, amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love all the decorations in the city...now to be patience and then put mine up! :)x

      Delete
  2. christmas treeee! :x can't wait for those to show up in my city.

    ReplyDelete