Sunday, February 24, 2013

gin.soho.presents.

Sometimes all you need is a really long catch up about anything and everything, with a really good friend. And I was in luck and had exactly these two things happen last weekend. The fact that it happened over a couple gin and lemonades and I got belated homemade birthday presents made it better again. We took a longer walked than planned to find a bar and raced for the nearest available table and didn't stop talking until it was time to head home. I need to stop taking London, and how close I live to central, for granted and head it for drinks and the sights more often, because a night like the one I had was very much needed and so much fun.






1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. I mean, I crave for a night like that.. and since I moved in the city I live in now, I took it for granted and I never went to places I wasn't before. And I really, really need a night out.

    http://imeowlife.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete