Sunday, February 26, 2012

sundays.

(image via nicety)

I wish they were spent in the sunshine, outdoors, or curled up under a duvet watching films. The truth is I very rarely get Sundays off as I always have work. The only time I get them off is when I book holiday (my next sunday off is taken up by a christening); I can't wait to have a saturday or sunday off (wouldn't both be amazing?!) and go out with Alex and do alsorts of things. Wake up early and go out for breakfast before going exploring somewhere. I know that by working on Sundays I just have to take advantage of the days off I do have; maybe that'll be easier once I've finished uni, but it just isn't the same. It's like the weekend has a special vibe; you know most other people don't work over it so therefore you shouldn't either.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean! I'm a teacher and usually spend most of my Sunday doing lesson plans. I would love a lazy Sunday like the ones I remember with a lazy breakfast, a nice walk or Sunday afternoon films. x

    ReplyDelete