Monday, April 2, 2012

my week, according to the photos i've taken.


It's been such a busy week this week full of alsorts of things; illness, anniversaries, birthdays, the sunshine! The beginning of the week saw a quick, unexpected, trip to the doctors after feeling very dizzy and sick- I got told I had a viral inner ear infection. Nice, perfect start to the week, I think not! Luckily, the meds kicked in and the week got better. Alex and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary. 3 years!! It's crazy, we've done so much over that time. Alex also had his birthday so I was busy planning that, and on Saturday we went out with friends to celebrate in style. We've also started to make our flat more homely; although we've been here a while we also saw it as short term, but plans are probably changing on that one. As they're changing we thought we'd add the stuff we always wanted to but never did before; it's looking even better than before but we still got a little while to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment