Friday, March 30, 2012

school's out forever.

(image via familyfun.go)

Okay so maybe it shouldn't say for summer, but welcome to the real world. Today I had my last ever university lecture/seminar; meaning that, besides handing in work, I don't actually have to go back to uni, ever! It's exciting, a relief but also quite terrifying. The last words that were uttered to me today as I was leaving my class was from my tutor saying,' see you at graduation!' I've waited along time for this to come but still it feels like it should be a bigger deal than this. Maybe the time to celebrate will come after all the work is handed in. Just a few more weeks then...

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I remember this well (I've rose tinted every day at university...) I was always back in the library before exams. Graduation is the best day ever :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete