Sunday, January 6, 2013

a little bit of homemade.

So today really is the last day that you can really get away with a Christmas post. I may have moved on to the New Year and all it brings but still I do really love Christmas. I thought I'd give you a little recap of the homemade gifts that I made for people. I'm pleased to say they went down a treat and it made all those hours of making and packaging even more worthwhile.




Chutneys for my Dad.



Cinnamon bubble bath and Grapefruit bubble bath for my Gran.



Chocolate bark (and various truffles and white chocolate discs,
which, I of course, forgot to take pictures of).

3 comments:

  1. These all look AMAZING!
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh these are such wonderful ideas. If that is your handwriting, I am insanely jealous! The chocolate bark is so cool xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is my handwriting indeed, thanks. Yeh, it was pretty fun making it all. I want Christmas again.haha.x

      Delete