Saturday, February 16, 2013

no mid week slump for me.

I love having friends over; no special occassions, no big news- just for a catch up and some good food.
Last week, Alex went ot and so it was the perfect opportunity to have a girlie catch up with a vry good friend of mine. I even made food! Although, while making it, I did have a mini stress: I was cooking lasagne for an Italian! But I got the seal of approval from her and so I'm pretty pleased with myself. We ate, talked about everything and watched The Hills (god, I love that show!)- it was the best Wednesday I've had in a while.





4 comments:

  1. Sounds perfect, Lasagne and the Hills is my ideal night!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lovely evening, anything to make a Wednesday better right?x

      Delete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only one with a weakness for The Hills. And that Lasagne looks beautiful, i might have to make one myself now! Yum yum xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably shouldn't admit that I own the whole boxset, but I will! x

      Delete