Monday, September 24, 2012

my week, according to the photos i've taken.

 
It's been a busy old week; Alex found out that his degree was a 2:1-after such a long wait, we're very excited and so to celebrate we went out for dinner at our local curry house and it was lovely. We also got ahead of some of our Christmas shopping. We're trying to spread the cost, and let's face I love Christmas so any opportunity to buy Christmas things is good for me! I also was very lucky to see my mum again. She was in London with friends and asked me and Alex to meet them. We met for some food and drinks and it was lovely (albeit very cold as we were sat outside). I'm due to see mum and dad next weekend as they are near us again before their holiday. I love that I'm getting to see them each week, not once every three months!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog! Your header is amazing =)
    I love christmas as well and just spent the morning searching for christmas present on the world wide web!
    Congrats on the good degree! =)

    ReplyDelete